NHL: Sweden's 10 best NHLers

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Last five years I think Hedman’s number one quite comfortably. You actually have William Karlsson ahead?

I also ask myself if I wouldn’t put Markström before Ullmark.

redwings86

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Last five years I think Hedman’s number one quite comfortably. You actually have William Karlsson ahead?

I also ask myself if I wouldn’t put Markström before Ullmark.

I have Erik Karlsson ahead Hedman then William Karlsson ahead Bäckström.

Gazewithin

Aug 22, 2024
No way Nylander is above Pettersson. Forsberg has been injured more, but I would take him above as well. Ullmark has lowkey been a candidate for best goalie in the league for the last 5 years.

Without thinking about it too much:
Pettersson
Forsberg
Ullmark
Hedman
Nylander
Markström
Bratt
Dahlin
E.Karlsson
Eriksson Ek/W.Karlsson/Landeskog/maaaybe Raymond

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Should we be worried on the forward side? In the few games so far, the top forwards aren't really producing aside from Forsberg and maybe Nylander. Bratt, Pettersson, Zibanejad, Raymond, and others, not so much. Many of the peripheral forwards are sent down or waived. We are not looking great actually.

On D and in the net, I'm not worried though.

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
Should we be worried on the forward side? In the few games so far, the top forwards aren't really producing aside from Forsberg and maybe Nylander. Bratt, Pettersson, Zibanejad, Raymond, and others, not so much. Many of the peripheral forwards are sent down or waived. We are not looking great actually.

On D and in the net, I'm not worried though.
And many of our top players are old and will regress and then retire/go back home. Its the same with our defencemen too. Hope Pettersson finds his play back cuz he is the only forward superstar we have that is somewhat young.

On the bright side we have Carlsson who looks like our next superstar and Raymond, Eklund tier below him.

Reactions: Seiza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad