GDT: Sweden Vs USA | 12/31 @ 9:30PM ET | TSN/NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Not even just long-term but also short-term.

It’s not like this is an elimination game.

Ray was just saying they had a coach finally pull him from the game. It’s the right call, sucks to see him not play but he’s a teenager with tremendous upside.

Let him rest his injuries, it’s impacted his game in such a substantial way it’s obvious he needs to be pulled.

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
A lot of puck luck tonight - wish there was some way to save it for later

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thinking of how much Broberg tried to play through injuries reminded me of the legendary Swedish Defenseman
7D98E9CB-4EC2-481C-96FB-0A1A2F2755C5.jpeg

Hope Broberg heals up quickly. Edmonton has a good one.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
A lot of puck luck tonight - wish there was some way to save it for later
There was no way Sweden was going to win, tonight.

First, the U.S. played well.
Second, the U.S. got lucky.
Third, everything Sweden touched went wrong.
Last, Sweden didn't seem "motivated".

I'm just hoping their lack of effort results in people from Sweden reaching out because I need them to be better than this in the quarters.

Reactions: canswetoxic

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Sweden's playing like shit. Doesn't mean they can't pull it out of the fire in the next round though. Aside from the last real olympics Canada has always had some garbage round-robin games and pulled it out in the end. Sweden needs to get back to basics because they're playing too 'cute'

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Thinking of how much Broberg tried to play through injuries reminded me of the legendary Swedish Defenseman
View attachment 381343

Hope Broberg heals up quickly. Edmonton has a good one.

Sometimes you gotta save a player from themselves. He shouldn’t have even dressed the last two games, he’s such an important piece of the Oilers future. His long term health is top priority and these injuries getting treated properly.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
this back up goalie for sweden has been way better than the guy who started

Yeah. And he was very good in his first game, too. No idea why they even went back to Alnefelt. Wallstedt is just better. Big guy moving very well. Huge talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad