Post-Game Talk: Swayman's save % matches his contract. Panthers own Bruins yet again 4-3

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Just watched the game. Good to see the compete level back after whatever was the Buffalo game.

I think the whole team had the flu or something.

I love how the mods on these boards work.

Impatient Panther gets banned the moment his fingers touch the keyboard when he is on any boards outside ours.

Meanwhile this glue sniffer who has to go up the stairs to see his mom doing his laundry has been here for 30+ minutes.

Yeah, it sucks. At least our mods do a good job of ejecting these guys and deleting all the slapfight posts.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Wait, there was a bruins fan in here crying? I missed my chance to post this as a response?
IMG_7194.jpeg

I almost feel bad for them……I mean not really, but still. Kinda reminds me of us with tampa, except we were actually pretty solid against them in the regular season, we just couldn’t beat them in the playoffs. The bruins apparently can hardly ever beat us. Even without Barkov and tkachuk and swayman back in net? I wonder how much this real estate we occupy in their heads is worth right now?

Reactions: Boothinator

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Wait, there was a bruins fan in here crying? I missed my chance to post this as a response?
View attachment 916831

I almost feel bad for them……I mean not really, but still. Kinda reminds me of us with tampa, except we were actually pretty solid against them in the regular season, we just couldn’t beat them in the playoffs. The bruins apparently can hardly ever beat us. Even without Barkov and tkachuk and swayman back in net? I wonder how much this real estate we occupy in their heads is worth right now?
They actually swept us in the regular season last year lol

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
They actually swept us in the regular season last year lol
Good point, I honestly forgot about that, probably from all this winning lmao. I’ll re-word my insult to “they can’t beat us in the playoffs and apparently can’t even beat us in the regular season anymore. At least they used to have that going for them” :laugh:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
My prediction was that we’ll start the season 1-5, because we suck.

As usual, it worked. It’s almost as magical as Legos.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Cracks me up seeing Bruin fans saying the Panthers pick their spots when it comes to fights, etc. They’ll go after Chucky, especially Frederic, but leave Bennett alone who popped their captain in the playoffs and “ran over their goalie” in the first game. No one challenges Gadjovich on that team, Greer’s busted them up twice.

What a satisfying win.

Reactions: KW

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I wasn’t able to catch the game but it seems like we played a relatively solid game while missing Barkov and Tkachuk. Good to see.

I hope they don’t send Mackie down right away. I really think he can figure it out. He kind of reminds me of how Rodrigues looked when he first started with us. Give him more reps and I think he’ll be more consistent. He missed most of training camp too.

If he can’t make it work, well at least you’re giving Vilmanis quality playing time in the AHL in the meantime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad