Post-Game Talk: Swayman's save % matches his contract. Panthers own Bruins yet again 4-3

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think overall the team looked OK. Obviously Barkov and Tkachuk out really hurts, and a lot of the new guys need more time to acclimate, but overall I'm happy with it.

I gotta again say that I'm very impressed with Patrick Giles. Undrafted, didn't set the world on fire in Charlotte, but fits this team to a tee. Uses his size well.
Been loving greer tbh
Dude already owns the broons

Reactions: IdleTraveller

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Before:

"Bennett needs a beating."

"Come out hard and focused....score a couple and then start the overdue payback process- starting with a slimeball named Bennett"

"Now if somebody would only destroy Bennett tomorrow, I'd be very happy"

"Someone should have Morgan Rielly'd Sam Bennett"

"If I'm Monty the goal is simple. Make today the most uncomfortable game of Bennett's life."

"Run Bennett."

"Montgomery should ask everyone on the roster who would turtle from Bennett and bench them for this one. 18 skaters should be hunting today."

"I keep hoping he or Bennett get steamrolled"

"If Bennett tries anything with Swayman, Jeremy will take matters into his own hands."

"Get a lead, then get Bennett"

"If Bennett does anything today, might be worth a 3 gamer"

After:

"Bennett with another Sunday skate today. No one in his face, no one doing a thing."

"Plenty of messages to be sent playing hockey. Dump, chase, and charge into the defenseman. Simple. Then see if Bennett magically ends up paired with H. Lindholm again with a scrum."

lol

• Haha
Reactions: Idiot Stick

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
"You have a great center one your team, you know, that Sasha something guy!"
"Oh you mean Anton Lundell?"
"No no, his name starts with an M. and he is actually a winger."
"Matthew who? That's Sam Reinhart you are talking about!"

What an awesome game by this too. Man is this fun that we are so much in the Boston's fans', players', staff heads. The whole hockey world should already be praying for another BOS-FLA PO series this season, it just does not get more entertaining.

Special mention for Jesper Boqvist (excellent on defense and forecheck, steals pucks like Barky and Datsyuk), Nate Schmitt (guy is basically a fill-in and plays such a rock-solid smart defensive game) and Patrick Giles (this kid will 100% be a long-time NHLer at least on the 4th line, what a performance, did not loose one puck battle)

Yeah, just keep lying to yourself

Reactions: Idiot Stick

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad