Post-Game Talk: Swayman's save % matches his contract. Panthers own Bruins yet again 4-3

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
Just need someone to photoshop him into a Panther jersey...
#9, even.

BennyBruins.jpg

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I want to watch basketball either if the heat were my team. Talk about taking L after L

Since you only want to talk about hockey can you please update me on the standings after today's humongous win by the Panthers how many points are they ahead of the bruins?

After today's absolute blowout win by the Panthers can someone please update me on how many points they are ahead of the bruins right now?

Yeah I guess if I was a heat fan I wouldn't want to talk about them anyway but can you do me a favor after your big win today let me know how many points you're ahead of Boston by right now

Would you do me a favor after your blowout win today let me know how many points you're ahead of Boston right now
Why are you even here? lol. Why do you care so much?

Reactions: IM Clutcm

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I want to watch basketball either if the heat were my team. Talk about taking L after L

Since you only want to talk about hockey can you please update me on the standings after today's humongous win by the Panthers how many points are they ahead of the bruins?

After today's absolute blowout win by the Panthers can someone please update me on how many points they are ahead of the bruins right now?

Yeah I guess if I was a heat fan I wouldn't want to talk about them anyway but can you do me a favor after your big win today let me know how many points you're ahead of Boston by right now

Would you do me a favor after your blowout win today let me know how many points you're ahead of Boston right now
You are really sad :laugh:

Reactions: IM Clutcm

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Senators and sabers jackets tomorrow. Ya panthers are going places

If you can't beat buffalo or Ottawa and Columbus tomorrow how do you think you're going to make the playoffs to meet up with Boston again?
We lost to Montreal last year and to your team all 4 times in the regular season.

Guess what, none of it f***ing mattered lmao. You are here blowing smoke over regular season games in October. Earn a brain cell before you come back and type again. You sound like you just licked gorilla glue started licking your windshield to clean it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad