GDT: SVK vs GER

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
The German’s stick literally bent twice against the goalie, how’s that not interference?
You are allowed to touch the goalie if you are fighting for a lost puck. Happen in goalmouth scrambles all the time. The focal point is if the puck's there.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
The German’s stick literally bent twice against the goalie, how’s that not interference?
Wouldn't have been a mistake if it was called, but will a ref overturn his call when it's a 50/50 one to start with? It's a desperation challenge at a moment when they didn't need to be desperate.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
which is all garbage.
In your unbiased opinion.

Wouldn't have been a mistake if it was called, but will a ref overturn his call when it's a 50/50 one to start with? It's a desperation challenge at a moment when they didn't need to be desperate.
Yeah just kill the rest of 5v4 and just play the game down one... 2 goals in these competitions is already huge.

Reactions: Summer Rose

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
There is no such rule allowing it as you claim. Please cite rulebook. I just looked it up and this was clear impairment of goalie wanting to move in crease.
Whacking a goalie while trying to get the puck isn't "a clear impairment". And that's why it's a goal. Because I'm not blind and neither are the refs. Stop your homer cope.

Reactions: Namejs

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Bad game management for sure.
Not when it was pretty obviously goalie interference. I wouldn't bother to challenge now unless it was in desperation.

Whacking a goalie while trying to get the puck isn't "a clear impairment". And that's why it's a goal. Because I'm not blind and neither are the refs. Stop your homer cope.
There is no way to know if it prevented the goalie form getting in front of the puck.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Look I have agreed with calls against my team countless times but this is not it and you claiming a made up rule as something you are used to seeing does not validate it being correct. Stop your bs.

Reactions: Pomee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad