Survivor - Season 41

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
It's quite sad. Since CBS decided they needed quotas on minorities for their shows, now we are going to see these types of alliances very often. Could you imagine the type of backlash there would be if a group of whites said they were going to stick together to vote out the minorities? Jesus.

The show was always fine, race was never brought up (aside from the guy calling a bandana a do-rag and the player went up in arms claiming he was a racist, poor guy). Now this is what the shows will turn into? Sigh.

The world is so upside down now it's scary.

Lmao get a grip

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
This reply is just as predictable

To be fair, what happened in BB from their alliance as a bit stupid, people weren’t playing to win they were playing for their alliance to win

I don’t see that being an issue with this cast, it was just a bad start to a good change in casting for these shows imo

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
To be fair, what happened in BB from their alliance as a bit stupid, people weren’t playing to win they were playing for their alliance to win

I don’t see that being an issue with this cast, it was just a bad start to a good change in casting for these shows imo
Yea and what alliance would that be? Get a grip.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada

I'm not sure that this will happen anyways, they were just talking about it. I hope that it doesn't happen because it takes away the strategy and entertainment of the game at least that's what happened in big brother and that totally ruined the season because each week you knew who was going to be evicted.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I'm not sure that this will happen anyways, they were just talking about it. I hope that it doesn't happen because it takes away the strategy and entertainment of the game at least that's what happened in big brother and that totally ruined the season because each week you knew who was going to be evicted.

I don’t expect those results if they form this alliance either, was moreso just a background for the previous comment in here.

I personally hope they don’t form the alliance because I can’t stand Shan but I do like the other 3. Xander and Naseer are still the legends though

Reactions: hoglund

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Don't think there'd be this kind of hand wringing if five girls made an alliance, fragile white ego strikes again.
Yea why would it? The show has made seasons of boys vs girls.

If you dont see the difference between that and race then i dont know what to tell you.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

Well, that's generally the plan that they lay out for BB alliances though. Stick with your alliance until it's only your alliance and then fight it out from there. The issue is that most people just don't follow through and end up backstabbing or upsetting their alliance at some point.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Honestly, even as a viewer knowing they had to be playing her, I was fooled for a bit

I actually starting thinking, Xander is an idiot and really brought it himself. He f***ing played that so well and keeps his idol.
He played it off so well pretending to be scared. As soon as I saw the puka shell I knew it had to be fake.

Love that they didn’t have to play the idol to protect Evvie either. Awesome awesome move.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Wtf was Heather thinking? Crazy old lady went...crazy.

Shantel pissing people off, love it. Thought she was a great player at first glance, but she is going to be sooner than later the way she is playing.

Not many players I enjoy that are left. I like Xander but he'll never win, and i like Danny but he'll never gets the votes at the end either.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
LMAO at Shantel using her extra vote to just vote the other person thus canceling out her original vote. Is she really that dumb to not think that one through?

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
LMAO at Shantel using her extra vote to just vote the other person thus canceling out her original vote. Is she really that dumb to not think that one through?

It's honestly not that difficult to understand what she was doing

If she doesn't put an extra vote on Heather, then Erika and Heather could easily turn on Shan. It becomes 2 votes on Shan (from Erika and Heather), 2 votes on Naseer (from Shan and Ricard) and 1 vote on Heather (from Naseer). On a revote, Naseer and Shan cannot vote, Erika and Heather vote for Shan and Shan is voted out

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It's honestly not that difficult to understand what she was doing

If she doesn't put an extra vote on Heather, then Erika and Heather could easily turn on Shan. It becomes 2 votes on Shan (from Erika and Heather), 2 votes on Naseer (from Shan and Ricard) and 1 vote on Heather (from Naseer). On a revote, Naseer and Shan cannot vote, Erika and Heather vote for Shan and Shan is voted out
Or, she just votes 1 vote on Heather, and its 3 votes Heather, and 2 votes whoever Heather and Erika vote for. And thus she still has her extra vote for another round AND she keeps an alliance member. It's not that hard to understand. It was a bonehead move.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Or, she just votes 1 vote on Heather, and its 3 votes Heather, and 2 votes whoever Heather and Erika vote for. And thus she still has her extra vote for another round AND she keeps an alliance member. It's not that hard to understand. It was a bonehead move.

And why would she keep Naseer over Heather? Naseer has an idol and is much bigger threat. Naseer is not even in her core alliance of Ricard, Danny, Deshaun and Liana. He'll realize this and turn on Shan. It's not that difficult.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
And why would she keep Naseer over Heather? Naseer has an idol and is much bigger threat. Naseer is not even in her core alliance of Ricard, Danny, Deshaun and Liana. He'll realize this and turn on Shan. It's not that difficult.
Because she had Naseer strung around her finger and he was just following anything she said? Now she has the other alliance growing in numbers and lost a major advantage. It's not that difficult to understand.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
On a personal level I'm not too happy with who went home this week. I really liked Naseer, but he's just a bit too naive for Survivor.

I wish Evvie would have stuck around, too. But c'est la vie in the world of Survivor.

I'm full-stop pushing for Xander and Danny at this point. I can't recall if the other players know Danny is a former NFLer. No one ever wants to help the rich athlete win a Million dollars, but if he keeps that on the DL he could be a sleeper pick to win.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
On a personal level I'm not too happy with who went home this week. I really liked Naseer, but he's just a bit too naive for Survivor.

I wish Evvie would have stuck around, too. But c'est la vie in the world of Survivor.

I'm full-stop pushing for Xander and Danny at this point. I can't recall if the other players know Danny is a former NFLer. No one ever wants to help the rich athlete win a Million dollars, but if he keeps that on the DL he could be a sleeper pick to win.

The first time he went to tribal Probst asked him about the "arena" and if it was different from the other ones he has been in. I read that situation as that it was common knowledge he was a professional athlete of some sort, but I don't think they have explicitly shown it being common knowledge.

His name also hasn't come up at all, which you'd think he'd be perceived as a threat strictly because of his physical condition. If they know about him being a professional athlete, they might all be okay with bringing him towards the end because they think the "he doesn't need the money" argument will work. Or he just might be really good at Survivor.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad