Survivor - Season 41

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
You don't actually think anything that goes on is his decision do you? He is just the mouthpiece. People sit in an office and discuss what is going to happen...not Jeff standing up there.
Yes, I do absolutely believe this. Jeff oversees pretty much everything in this show. He's not Julie Chen, this show is his baby and his life's work.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The all girls alliance on the most diverse and "equal" cast ever is very Alanis Morrissette

The sprinkler system broke in the loft above mine and I got totally flooded at 630 last nite. I was bailing water until 1030 so I missed everything until this morning.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Yeah this season f***ing sucks

the twists and advantages are campy and silly like big brother, not like survivor.

making them say silly f***ing phrases at the challenge and taking their votes? so so so beyond stupid, especially with a relatively interesting cast..

Reactions: hoglund

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I'm liking the season so far. Interesting twists, IMO and a good cast. They're clearly trying to stick a ton of action into a compacted season.

Evee sticking with Tiffany over a strong player who trusted her like Vocé is probably going to bite her in the ass. I think it's way too early to be carrying along dead weight like Tiffany.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
im so f***ing done with this season already

thatll be the last one for me
don't give up yet, I agree it's not been the best so far, the twists are a bit stupid, but we haven't even learned all the players yet. I'd give it another 4 weeks and if it is still bad, goodbye.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
don't give up yet, I agree it's not been the best so far, the twists are a bit stupid, but we haven't even learned all the players yet. I'd give it another 4 weeks and if it is still bad, goodbye.

the cast is incredible (save for one blubbering idiot) but its unwatchable already

been watching for 18 years but jfc this is bad

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
against my better judgement, i watched it

was hoping for less twists/advantages

episode starts with someone finding an advantage planted at their tribes fireplace?

read something on reddit saying this ep didnt include a single scene that did not relate to an advantage

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
This season is very bad, so far. What a terrible first three episodes after the long, anticipated wait--especially after the latest Australian Survivor season produced consistently great play from the first episode till the end.

Also, I cannot stand JD. That dude is annoying.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
What is this bullshit Beware Advantage where you have to say a stupid phrase before the challenge and hope the other 2 tribes also say their stupid phrase, and if not you lose your vote until it happens.

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
What is this bullshit Beware Advantage where you have to say a stupid phrase before the challenge and hope the other 2 tribes also say their stupid phrase, and if not you lose your vote until it happens.
Ya they are trying way too hard on some of these silly advantages.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
It does seem a bit stupid and if I were a player I'd be too afraid to gamble.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Ugh, I was so bummed that Brad went home, really liked him. He really had the survivor spirit and I think could have gone very far. His stupid tribe mates are stupid. Too early to be carrying dead weight and/or liars like JD. It's obvious that JD would cut down anyone the first chance he has, Brad had already shown loyalty to his allies. Too early to dump a strong player like Brad, I think.

That's the gamble of risking your vote, I guess. I'm not exactly a survivor historian, but I'm not sure I've seen idols like this where they have to actually coordinate with the other tribes like that.

Reactions: fin8

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
hmm was thinking

imagine someone from the core alliance from the 3rd tribe (not naseer) finds the “advantage”

could they just not say anything at the challenge and screw over xander?

Reactions: hoglund

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
....what? Only 1 person on Australia knew how to play, it was a season of absolute idiotic game play, the worst I've seen in a LONG time.

'Frustrated' Australian Survivor fans brand this season the 'worst yet' | Daily Mail Online

I was referring to two players, not all of them. And I think one of the two players' was strong enough to entertain me the whole season. I thoroughly enjoyed the season. The rest of the cast were trash, but George was more than enough to keep me engaged.

Reactions: Zeppo

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
That was actually a really good episode.

Gee...maybe when you actually focus on the showing cast interacting with each other instead of highlighting the millions of advantages, you can get good content.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
hmm was thinking

imagine someone from the core alliance from the 3rd tribe (not naseer) finds the “advantage”

could they just not say anything at the challenge and screw over xander?
I believe once they found it they HAD to do what it says. I think that advantage is washed out since Brad had the advantage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad