TV: Survivor: Australia vs. The World

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Such an exciting season of Survivor upcoming! Australian Survivor vs. The World! Unfortunately this won't be a full season... 14 castaways and only 15 days of gameplay. I don't quite understand how they will go through 14 players in 15 days, but the cast is absolutely star-studded so far. The first 6 castaways have been announced!

Parvati Shallow, Tony Vlachos, and Cirie Fields
1726583034452.png

Shonee Bowtell, 👑KING👑 GEORGE MLADENOV, Kirby Bentley
1726583933550.png

Really disappointing to see how short this season is, but my God I love George and can't wait to see him back in his element.

This season will also feature players from other places in the world, South Africa, Norway, and New Zealand.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Is this Australian Survivor or American Survivor? I'm confused.
It's Australian Survivor and the season theme is "Australia vs. The World" so the core of the players will be Australian and will be competing with/against a group of players from several other countries.

Will be hosted by the normal Aussie host Jonathan LaPaglia.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
It's Australian Survivor and the season theme is "Australia vs. The World" so the core of the players will be Australian and will be competing with/against a group of players from several other countries.

Will be hosted by the normal Aussie host Jonathan LaPaglia.

So this isn't your typical Survivor? Is it a new gimmick that's replacing the original Survivor?

No Probst? This just seems like a major format change that reeks of desperation. Yes? No? So when does regular Survivor begin again? Weren't we told that season 47 would begin this month?

I guess we'll find out more tonight. I am really looking forward to witnessing what may be a major car crash.

Disclaimer: In case I sound as dumb as I think I do, I recently tore my left bicep and my left rotator cuff, and I am on a huge amount of opiate analgesics, but not nearly huge enough.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad