GDT: Superb Owl Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Fair enough. I responded one day in the thread as an imperfect human being, as did several others that are not NFL fans. I refrained from posting in the thread since except Stoneman was quoting my post and making reference to them. In which case I will reply. Within reason.

That said credit to Mahommes for coming through injury and having some brilliant scampers in the game. I thought a couple of the TD's were on non existent Eagles coverage but in football broken plays can be the result of the better coached club having better schemes. So in the spirit of fair play congrats to the Kansas City chiefs. They are the team that knew how to win on the day and tbh I felt like Chiefs were always going to win this. I don't think this post is OT.

Finally, this is the Superb Owl thread. Read the title So its Ornithology and fair game. jk

But your point fully stands. You're perfectly right in stating it. Normally I've learned to apply the bolded. The last time I was commenting on a Superbowl thread was the other time Mahomes won. heh. So maybe my comments could be considered a good luck charm. ;)

Anyway over and out.
All good Drive, I get it!

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Gracie Hunt holding the trophy. Looks good!

1676400821543.png

1676400863024.png

1676400897717.png

Reactions: bellagiobob

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Soccer sucks and I hate it. Most boring sport in the world. When people respond about how it’s the worlds most popular sport I respond with the George Carlin “imagine how dumb the average person is and then realize that half the people are dumber than that”. So to me, that explains soccers popularity…people are dumb.

BUT

I didn’t go write all that in the World Cup thread. This is all just my opinion and I’m not trying to convince anyone else to believe what I do. Just let people like what they like.
Good on you and I feel the same way. Unfortunately, there are people on here that dislike everything about the NFL, confirm they don't watch it, but for some reason feel the need to come on to that particular thread and do nothing but trash it.

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
The hell is Fenty Beauty?
Thank you for asking. I’m honestly awaiting a response.

Suddenly I'm warming to Kansas City. Mom is plenty nice too. Yes, sorry this is non football related but I'm hardwired to respond to posts like this. Blame testosterone.
Kansas City as a place is not very desirable. However, iI appears that there are some fun things to do.

Pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad