HF Habs: Sun. July 14: Euro Finals - Spain vs England, 3 p.m. | TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports ||| Copa America Finals: Argentina vs Colombia, 8 p.m. | CTV2, RDS, FOX

dauv

Sep 23, 2022
Great Moments are born from great opportunity
and that's what we have here... tonight boys, that what we've earned here tonight
ONE GAME
if we play them 10 times, they might win 9
But not this game, NOT TONIGHT
Tonight we run with them
Tonight we stay with them and we SHUT THEM DOWN because we CAN
Tonight WE ARE THE GREATEST SOCCER TEAM IN THE WORLD
you were born to be soccer players, everyone of you
you were meant to be here tonight
this is our time
Their time is DONE, it's over
I am sick and tired of hearing how great a soccer nation Argentina has, screw him
this is OUR TIME
NOW GO OUT THERE AND TAKE IT

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
France needs a rehaul. They have been as dominant as Spain over the last 20 years but their system is not working.

I don't know, they didn't have chemistry and looked blah, but they were just out classed by a more skilled team. Spain looks like it is about to dominate professional soccer for the next few big tournaments with the talent all over the field. I mean Gavi isn't even playing this tourney.

I mean, france made it to the semi finals, and lost to the team that really hasn't had a bad game. They're missing some chemistry that's for sure, but a few better balls in and it's probably 2-2.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Great Moments are born from great opportunity
and that's what we have here... tonight boys, that what we've earned here tonight
ONE GAME
if we play them 10 times, they might win 9
But not this game, NOT TONIGHT
Tonight we run with them
Tonight we stay with them and we SHUT THEM DOWN because we CAN
Tonight WE ARE THE GREATEST SOCCER TEAM IN THE WORLD
you were born to be soccer players, everyone of you
you were meant to be here tonight
this is our time
Their time is DONE, it's over
I am sick and tired of hearing how great a soccer nation Argentina has, screw him
this is OUR TIME
NOW GO OUT THERE AND TAKE IT

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me guess. You just finished binge-watching all of Tony Robbins' videos.

Just joking.....Actually, I know I'm crazy but I feel exactly like you do.

dauv

Sep 23, 2022
Let me guess. You just finished binge-watching all of Tony Robbins' videos.

Just joking.....Actually, I know I'm crazy but I feel exactly like you do.
no been on the road joking with my colleagues all day saying NOT TODAY, NOT THIS GAME lol

Felt like paying homage to KURT in Miracle

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
source.gif

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
I've never watched a full soccer game in my life but I will tonight. I watched the 2nd half of the last game and it was solid. Go Canada....always

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
no been on the road joking with my colleagues all day saying NOT TODAY, NOT THIS GAME lol

Felt like paying homage to KURT in Miracle

Ha. Ha. Ha. I thought it was a pasta of Aragorn at the black gate:

"My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the Age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day, this day, we fight!"

Reactions: dauv

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
lamine yamal and williams have been incredible on the outside. constantly making the right choice game after game. I would love to see yamal in the middle of the field, he creates so much for his team, but from the outside he's been special.
In Yamal we are witnessing a generational player the things he can do at 16 is simply ridiculous.
Mbappe's reaction to the goal says it all.

I don't know about anyone else but this fricking "Summer Breeze Jasmin in my Mind" commercial is getting really old really fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad