WWE: Summerslam 2024

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just an example that the aggrandizing of Meltzer within the AEW/WWE tribal wars has gone so far the other way, that people think they’re supposed to talk shit on him just because they think they’re supposed to, independent of what he actually says.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Plenty of worse takes about summerslam out there to dunk on that isn't Meltzer. Corny called Jax a "fat ugly bitch" which is like...whoa.

Keller and Bixenspan complained about the entire show.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Sounds dumb but could see Rhea become like the first female world champion. I know they have their own belts but you know what I mean be in a program with one of the male champions down the line.

Knight vs Paul was good Paul always surprises me but still not a fan

Drew and Punk was awesome

Tbh I FF to Reigns comeback. Not a fan of his but man that was great. Like someone said I hope Cody is done with the bloodline. Fatu table spot u could tell he was injured he couldn’t stand and was holding his leg.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Sounds dumb but could see Rhea become like the first female world champion. I know they have their own belts but you know what I mean be in a program with one of the male champions down the line.

Tbh I FF to Reigns comeback. Not a fan of his but man that was great. Like someone said I hope Cody is done with the bloodline. Fatu table spot u could tell he was injured he couldn’t stand and was holding his leg.
It won't happen. Like, ever.

Reactions: BahlDeep

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

In theory? I could see it. Rhea is built like a truck and honestly has the physical look where I could buy her as THE champ.

In practice? It'll never happen. WWE won't dare book an angle where a woman gets the shit kicked out of her by a guy for multiple reasons, optics being the most obvious.

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Plenty of worse takes about summerslam out there to dunk on that isn't Meltzer. Corny called Jax a "fat ugly bitch" which is like...whoa.

Keller and Bixenspan complained about the entire show.
I mean I guess some people may not find her ugly.

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Still, there is plenty of bad about Nia Jax, no need to attack her looks. She is very limited and shoud not be in the position she is, but she does not deserved to be attacked on her looks. Nobody does.
Nia Jax is a total pig of a person without looks or physical dimensions even being discussed.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
i don't get the Nia hate. like her first run she was pretty bad but she's improved since

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I mean I guess some people may not find her ugly.

To be honest, her face isn't really bad.

Her body, though... ugh. She obviously isn't being pushed based on sex appeal.

Wasn't she fired for being unsafe among other reasons? The WWE not only brought her back but is now going all in on her. I don't really get it. I assume she's just being built up a monster heel for some face diva to vanquish.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
To be honest, her face isn't really bad.

Her body, though... ugh. She obviously isn't being pushed based on sex appeal.

Wasn't she fired for being unsafe among other reasons? The WWE not only brought her back but is now going all in on her. I don't really get it. I assume she's just being built up a monster heel for some face diva to vanquish.

It helps being related to the Final Boss

Reactions: DitchMarner

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
i don't get the Nia hate. like her first run she was pretty bad but she's improved since
"Improved since"

Since she was a danger to everybody in every match she has ever had? Some pretty low standards

I didn't notice any brutal moments in the Summerslam match, but she recently (in the last month or so) had a qualifying match for either QOTR or Summerslam and landed with far too much weight on her much smaller opponents chest. She's still a liability. No other way to say it.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
"Improved since"

Since she was a danger to everybody in every match she has ever had? Some pretty low standards

I didn't notice any brutal moments in the Summerslam match, but she recently (in the last month or so) had a qualifying match for either QOTR or Summerslam and landed with far too much weight on her much smaller opponents chest. She's still a liability. No other way to say it.

Compared to getting run over by a train, now it's only like getting hit by a cement mixer

Reactions: TD Charlie

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
"Improved since"

Wasn't that long ago she injured Rhea

Reactions: TD Charlie

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
She has improved a bit and that IMO is solely due to her no longer being a fat f*** and now just being a bit overweight relative to her size. I still think in order to be better in the ring she has to lose even more weight.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know if she was cut because of her work but Vince didn’t know what to do with her. It was the same as Braun Strowman.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don’t know if she was cut because of her work but Vince didn’t know what to do with her. It was the same as Braun Strowman.
Braun is a great comp because he sucks at the job too. He had a couple months where he looked pretty good and got hot as a top babyface, and it died very quickly. Now he can hardly walk and he’s a known trash bag human.

Almost the same as Nia.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Braun is a great comp because he sucks at the job too. He had a couple months where he looked pretty good and got hot as a top babyface, and it died very quickly. Now he can hardly walk and he’s a known trash bag human.

Almost the same as Nia.
He’s still a popular character, but Vince was ready for a new monster, and monsters have/had a ceiling because once they became champions, they only thing they knew to do was beat them, and once they get beaten, there’s no more shine.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He’s still a popular character, but Vince was ready for a new monster, and monsters have/had a ceiling because once they became champions, they only thing they knew to do was beat them, and once they get beaten, there’s no more shine.
He’s awful. Can’t move. Can’t cut a promo. He’s just big. The Great Khali but make it right wing trash

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7