Summer Vacation/OT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nosebleed40

May 2, 2013
Then you're not doing work. You're just logging time at a job.

In my opinion, work is something you should be compelled to do. I have no plans to retire because I'm passionate about what I do. I work for myself and make my own rules.
I’ll be retired and earning double what most people make, and I’ll make my own rules to enjoy life.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Heading to Asheville on Sunday. Any suggestions (food, hiking/nature, experiences, etc) would be welcomed.

Then off to Serenbe (just south of Atlanta) if anyone has even heard of it.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Just solved a long running question mark I've had since I was a kid last night.

So when I was a teenager, I remember a movie on HBO that was set in a jungle and was an Indiana Jones type spoof movie. Anyway, the movie featured a Playboy playmate and there was this massage scene that burned into my brain when I saw back in '88-'90-8ish. Over the years it always bugged the shit out of me that I couldn't remember the movie or the name of that playmate.

So l discovered Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death again last night starring Shannon Tweed on Amazon Prime, but that wasn't it although I remembered that movie from back in the day. Anyway, I finally figured out the movie in question after doing some more research.

Further Adeventures of Tennessee Buck and that playmate was Kathy Shower - PMOY 1986. FINALLY! This has been bugging me for decades. Thank you Internet! Check out the massage scene, my fellow pervs.

Last edited:

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Heading to Asheville on Sunday. Any suggestions (food, hiking/nature, experiences, etc) would be welcomed.

Then off to Serenbe (just south of Atlanta) if anyone has even heard of it.

Based on what I see, Serenbe is kind of like Celebration south of Orlando

I assume you know about Asheville a bit better

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Summer Bucket List

Josh Bailey's Childhood Home
Zorn's Poultry Farm
The Rongo in Trumansburg
Conjugal visit with Ghislaine
Banging Sophie Marceau

Amazingly, the last one is the most likely to accomplish . . . :help:

beach