Summer Poll - How will we do in 2024-25 based on the roster today?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Assuming no significant offseason moves, how will the Habs do this upcoming season?

• Total voters

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Dog days of summer are here. Perfect time for a poll to see what people think about where we're at. Assuming we make no more moves this offseason, how do you think we'll do in the upcoming offseason?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Picking between 7-12
I think closer to 12th than 7th.

I will say this, it's not crazy to think we might make it this season. A lot would have to go right but there's so much upside with the additions, improvements of Dach, Hutson, CC, Newhook, Slaf...

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Returning injured players will obviously help, and we lost so many games by only 1 goal...

But, there are too many unknowns yet, many 'meh' players we're stuck with for at least another year, and still lots of young players.

Voted bottom-10, but wouldn't mind eating crows at all if we're better than that.

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
August is the time to be optimistic. I think the forward group as a whole will be better than last year, the D group will be slighty better. If the goaltending can stay on par with last year and we see an improvement in the PP, I say we make the playoffs.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
August is the time to be optimistic. I think the forward group as a whole will be better than last year, the D group will be slighty better. If the goaltending can stay on par with last year and we see an improvement in the PP, I say we make the playoffs.
Atta boy!

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I think we see the improvement that we should have seen last year. If Dach and Newhook weren't injured. Bottom 10.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
If our PP can improve with dipshit gone, if we stay healthy, if we have progression from our top line and if we have a couple of surprises at camp could be a bubble team but that’s Bergevin level if’s that need to hit. Still too soft and no depth up front.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If our PP can improve with dipshit gone, if we stay healthy, if we have progression from our top line and if we have a couple of surprises at camp could be a bubble team but that’s Bergevin level if’s that need to hit. Still too soft and no depth up front.
We should see progression from the top six. Hutson's a wild card and so is Roy. But both have great potential.

We have to stay healthy. If we get that, we'll progress. Maybe not to the playoffs but we'll be better than last year.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
We will improve quite a bit and play meaningful games all the way until the trade deadline. Alot of these guys are entering their 3rd season and that alone should help improve the team.
Upward trajectory!

Reactions: Lafleurs Guy

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I don’t expect the PP to improve that much. The 1st PP will probably be the same

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I tried to be a little more positive than usual, but hum.. I did that last season too, and they finished in the exact same spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad