OT: Summer Fitness Thread

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
So frustrating to eat right, workout, etc and see the scale go up 2 pounds. I know its just water fluctuations but still. UGH!
Agreed. I just did a food sensitivity and gut barrier test. Eliminating all foods I have a reaction to and adding in BPC-157 to heal my gut. Excited to see what happens.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I just want to get rid of 5-8 pounds of pudge on my midsection. I stopped weight training a month ago because I was hurting my stomach. I may start again at lighter weights. I do ride a bike 30 minutes a day.
Portion control is the secret sauce imo. I eat whatever I want just 30% less of it and pounds are just falling off.

Everything being deluxe or king size for a lot of our lives has messed up our perceptions.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Portion control is the secret sauce imo. I eat whatever I want just 30% less of it and pounds are just falling off.

Everything being deluxe or king size for a lot of our lives has messed up our perceptions.
I agree. I eat the stuff I like I just keep to a firm calorie deficit. I log every calorie.

Agreed. I just did a food sensitivity and gut barrier test. Eliminating all foods I have a reaction to and adding in BPC-157 to heal my gut. Excited to see what happens.
Never heard of that test. Is that something you do in a doctors office or at home? Please let us know how that goes. It sounds interesting. :)

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I agree. I eat the stuff I like I just keep to a firm calorie deficit. I log every calorie.

Never heard of that test. Is that something you do in a doctors office or at home? Please let us know how that goes. It sounds interesting. :)
I have done one where you need to go to a doctors office and get 4 vials of blood drawn. This one was a home kit where you prick your finger and put droplets on a collection card to mail into the lab. Got my results 8 days after I mailed it in.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
What are the benefits of BPC-157? I've never heard of it.

I have some colleagues who swear by it. The Mind Pump guys swear by it. Adam? tore his pec and 6 week later was working out his chest.

I have a friend who said he gained 10 lbs of muscle because of how much it improved his digestion.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I have done one where you need to go to a doctors office and get 4 vials of blood drawn. This one was a home kit where you prick your finger and put droplets on a collection card to mail into the lab. Got my results 8 days after I mailed it in.
I may look in to the home test. What did your results say if not too personal a question?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad