OT: Summer Fitness Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
So frustrating to eat right, workout, etc and see the scale go up 2 pounds. I know its just water fluctuations but still. UGH!
Agreed. I just did a food sensitivity and gut barrier test. Eliminating all foods I have a reaction to and adding in BPC-157 to heal my gut. Excited to see what happens.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I just want to get rid of 5-8 pounds of pudge on my midsection. I stopped weight training a month ago because I was hurting my stomach. I may start again at lighter weights. I do ride a bike 30 minutes a day.
Portion control is the secret sauce imo. I eat whatever I want just 30% less of it and pounds are just falling off.

Everything being deluxe or king size for a lot of our lives has messed up our perceptions.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Portion control is the secret sauce imo. I eat whatever I want just 30% less of it and pounds are just falling off.

Everything being deluxe or king size for a lot of our lives has messed up our perceptions.
I agree. I eat the stuff I like I just keep to a firm calorie deficit. I log every calorie.

Agreed. I just did a food sensitivity and gut barrier test. Eliminating all foods I have a reaction to and adding in BPC-157 to heal my gut. Excited to see what happens.
Never heard of that test. Is that something you do in a doctors office or at home? Please let us know how that goes. It sounds interesting. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad