GDT: SUI - CAN

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Not sure I agree with that call on Fiala. Honestly don’t think there was a thing he could have done. Lined up a hit, Cozens tries to get out of the way and their knees collide. But Fiala did not stick out his leg or anything at all.

Have seen that happen before and even though it looks bad there’s not much the offender can do.

That's how I see it to. Fiala definitely didnt stick out his leg but was going for the hit, unfortunate outcome from that hit.

I have mixed feelings about Fiala but I hope he doesnt get suspended for that.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Not sure I agree with that call on Fiala. Honestly don’t think there was a thing he could have done. Lined up a hit, Cozens tries to get out of the way and their knees collide. But Fiala did not stick out his leg or anything at all.

Have seen that happen before and even though it looks bad there’s not much the offender can do.
Yeah it wasn't a cheap shot, just a slightly missed body check, that said it's a 5+20 much more often than not

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Someone was definitely going to score with how desperate Switzerland was to skate the other way. Glad it was Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad