Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Now that Wakely and Barlow are off the market i think they want to hear every offer and make sure they get the best too.
For sure. Musty is the best offensive player available was before, still is now.

Get the best offer you can and go from there.

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
For sure. Musty is the best offensive player available was before, still is now.

Get the best offer you can and go from there.
Unfortunately I don’t believe every team is in the running. Player gets to decide and if they are cool on the idea or low balling then we wait..and wait.
This is why I think he comes back and plays till the deadline…
could be wrong but trending this way.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Won't happen. -the damage is done they won't bring that back into the room.
They will need to take less or get nothing.

The situation is staying surprisingly quiet.
It's quiet because the local media refuse to ever question anything about how the team is ran. We saw it with the Connor Burgess fiasco. Never questioned until a writer from the Soo wrote about it.
Unfortunately I don’t believe every team is in the running. Player gets to decide and if they are cool on the idea or low balling then we wait..and wait.
This is why I think he comes back and plays till the deadline…
could be wrong but trending this way.
You've got fans in this thread saying they will be boo'ing Musty, not to mention Papineau's statement on the wolves website. That relationship is severed, he won't be back in a wolves jersey.

Reactions: frontsfan67

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
I have a feeling you may see Musty here before Friday, just a feeling. Can’t be any worse than 3 dollar hotdog Wednesday 🤮

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
It's quiet because the local media refuse to ever question anything about how the team is ran. We saw it with the Connor Burgess fiasco. Never questioned until a writer from the Soo wrote about it.

You've got fans in this thread saying they will be boo'ing Musty, not to mention Papineau's statement on the wolves website. That relationship is severed, he won't be back in a wolves jersey.
Where did you read this I can only find him saying he is welcome back anytime when I look at his statement on page two on the website and there will be no further comment.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Just a feeling that makes the most sense, nothing concrete.
Be careful some don’t understand what is opinion and what is fact.

I think this will be resolved prior to any more drama. Could very well be an import issue, both Erie and London have some question marks there that could easily factor into a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad