Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Fun fact, but if the wolves finish the season without icing an American, an import or a player from another province, this will be the first time since 1975-76 they go through a season only icing Ontario born players.

WE ARE WOLVES

Sep 10, 2018
I wonder what reasoning the Musty team is telling other potential OHL suitors for not wanting to play in Sudbury. I can't imagine he's citing "Cultural issues on the team" as a reason for not reporting (not with so much hearsay that he was a big part of the "culture issues") . Certainly can't be lack of playing time as a reason. San Jose nor any other team would be happy with "I miss being close to home"...not with San Jose being on the opposite side of the continent. Got to expect that other teams are asking these questions and I don't think he has any way of answering them that gives teams any confidence to acquire him

Wiserbud

Mar 29, 2014
Musty's only argument is he wants to win an OHL championship and Mem Cup. There is no other argument for his position. If he wants to 'grow' as a player, Sudbury can do that, and address the concerns already noted by the HC of the Sharks. To me, he's running away. Not a good look. Not a team player. Not sure he will bring the value his offense delivers, if his attitude comes with.

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
Cowan was coached by Hunter and Musty by KMack lof course Cowan is ahead today… All London superstars had to learn the PK and a 200 ft game…

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Actually Musty had Duncanson, KMack, DMack and then KMack again
1/4 ain't bad. A Vondras level sv% some games.

Honest question, how many OHL GMs have kept their job through as many coaching changes as Papineau has had?

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
1/4 ain't bad. A Vondras level sv% some games.

Honest question, how many OHL GMs have kept their job through as many coaching changes as Papineau has had?
Not many I'd think.

I mean he fired Matoes, Stillman left after 3years I believe, fired Duncanson, Kmack was intermediate before Dmack who left and no Kmack stepped down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad