Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Dvorsky has 3 pts in 3 games in the AHL, don't think there is or has ever been any shot he's coming back.

Chovan is playing well in finish U20, don't think he's showing up this year either.
Dvorski isn't coming back I know that. What I mean is when they did the draft in June the idea possibly was same a spot for Dvorski, draft Chovan with an eye on him coming this season if not him coming next season along with Nemec.

Jan Chovan
U20 - 15 games - 5G/5A/10P

Adam Nemec
U20 - 10 Games - 8G/7A/15P
Slovak 2 - 7 Games - 3G/1A/4P
Slovak 1 - 1 Game - 0G/0A/0P

Only time will tell what happens with them but the GM made solid picks that if they come will be top line players.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Dvorski isn't coming back I know that. What I mean is when they did the draft in June the idea possibly was same a spot for Dvorski, draft Chovan with an eye on him coming this season if not him coming next season along with Nemec.

Jan Chovan
U20 - 15 games - 5G/5A/10P

Adam Nemec
U20 - 10 Games - 8G/7A/15P
Slovak 2 - 7 Games - 3G/1A/4P
Slovak 1 - 1 Game - 0G/0A/0P

Only time will tell what happens with them but the GM made solid picks that if they come will be top line players.
Drafting good imports is easy, getting them to report is the part that separates good GMs from bad.

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Drafting good imports is easy, getting them to report is the part that separates good GMs from bad.
Very true but also don't know what their teams in Finland and Slovakia gave them. If Chovan and Nemec only get minutes like Dvorski I can see them coming soon. At U20 they are Top 6 for sure, but if it ends up 4th line in the top league I can see them making the jump like Dvorski. Only time will tell though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad