Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Anytime you take two points out of the Bay especially when you come from behind. You take it as a confidence booster, team builder and character win.

Wolves could really do well with a bit more help up front. Another solid top six player whether its an import or add from a Musty deal would be huge for this team in these type of games.

Another piece on the backend would also be nice. Missing McCoy.

WJ

Reactions: frontsfan67 and cub

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Anytime you take two points out of the Bay especially when you come from behind. You take it as a huge victory and confidence booster.

Wolves could really do well with a bit more help up front. Another solid top six player whether its an import or add from a Musty deal would be huge for this team in these type of games.

Another piece on the backend would also be nice. Missing McCoy.

WJ
I thought I had read there was a chance McCoy would play today, hopefully this means he's back by next weekend, huge missing piece, i'd argue the most important player on the team.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
I thought I had read there was a chance McCoy would play today, hopefully this means he's back by next weekend, huge missing piece, i'd argue the most important player on the team.
Hopefully he is back next week. We're looking pretty thin as game gets deeper. Mental mistakes happen when you have guys getting more ice then they are used to.

WJ

Reactions: djscooter

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
No excuse. Almost half the first period short handed doesn’t make it any easier to win. Have to clean that up. Unfortunately I still don’t have much faith in Krawchuck, didn’t like the first goal but he made up for it. Great game though totally different team under Barney. Does anyone know why the Wolves were taunting the fans so much. I mean a certain amount is normal, but it seemed pretty excessive. Were fans really getting on them? I’ve heard they can be especially nasty from a long time Peterborough executive.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
No excuse. Almost half the first period short handed doesn’t make it any easier to win. Have to clean that up. Unfortunately I still don’t have much faith in Krawchuck, didn’t like the first goal but he made up for it. Great game though totally different team under Barney. Does anyone know why the Wolves were taunting the fans so much. I mean a certain amount is normal, but it seemed pretty excessive. Were fans really getting on them? I’ve heard they can be especially nasty from a long time Peterborough executive.
I know there is one north bay fan in particular who sits near the visitor bench who says some particularly nasty stuff. If a wolves fan was caught saying similar personal attacks I would hope he'd be removed from the arena.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Really can't help but feel proud for this young team. When you think about what they are playing through, Villy suspension, Musty debacle, McCoy injury, Clayton being ejected x3, no import players reporting and the lack of OHL experience for many on the roster. They are hanging tough and collecting points. They lost twice to Barrie in close games, and the only two losses where they were dominated was vs Kingston and Sarnia. Hopefully with incoming help from a Musty deal whenever that happens and rumour of getting Molnar it will most definitely help and take some pressure off Delic, Villy, and Walton.

WJ

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad