Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Well Chucky wasn't the reason we lost this game. He played out of his mind and made quite a few beautiful glove saves with the guy right in front of him.

I think we can do this 2 goalie system for a bit longer. Chucky faced 36 shots tonight and only let in 2 goals. Pretty decent.

I'll post their stats when it gets updated. Can't wait to get to the barn for some in person hockey. It's been too long and my jersey is collecting some dust!

Reactions: WolvesFanInNorthBay

Whoppy52

Mar 6, 2013
Believe something is brewing with respect to Musty. He would be here like all the others who attended pro camps.

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
Pushing players down the lineup would be my last concern. In short order this coaching staff has made it clear to everyone that you will earn your ice. It is so obvious this team needs depth upfront and back end. We will not score goals like last year! Free Wheeling Fire Brand hockey has left town, we all better get comfortable with 2-1 games because that’s how you win in the Playoffs.
Considering we were missing Villie and Musty our team played very well against a very strong Barrie Team. Chucky was impressive and I very much like special teams and team toughness.
On to next game…two more games to #FreeVilly.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Is Gaulton still with the team? I don't believe he's even sat on the bench since the start of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad