Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
how can we play 4 2008 thought you could only play 3

not sure why we would want molinar as 2005 i rather let the kids play

I watched the IceDogs play 7-‘07 born in games at the end of last season. The first two selections and any other two true rookies can be on full player cards. The other ‘08s can get in games with restrictions.

The wolves should want Molnar (at a reasonable cost) because he would make the team better.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
unless new rule, I have seen games with over 5 rookies or more in a game such as Missy and Niagara, last season.
Can have more under a few circumstances with the AP rules for injuries I believe. The rules also change based on 16 year olds who get acquired in trades at the deadline.

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016
Can have more under a few circumstances with the AP rules for injuries I believe. The rules also change based on 16 year olds who get acquired in trades at the deadline.
I believe first round 16 year olds acquired via trade don’t count against your number. Happened with Petes last year acquiring Taylor and Addy

Reactions: djscooter

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
unless new rule, I have seen games with over 5 rookies or more in a game such as Missy and Niagara, last season.
After the trade deadline if you aquire true rookies (the latest u16 draft) from other teams they don't count towards the 4 draftee rule.

Reactions: cub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad