Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Gary Beech saying Musty at home, trying to defend him.

Musty comes with drama, he should be here playing. I believe he's pushing a trade though.
Let the rumors begin. The coach in SJ was quite critical in his assessment of Musty. It will be a musty watch if he's at practice later this week...

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
At this point, I hope for all of your sake that they do trade him. Feel like he's as hated by the fan base as Connor Burgess was at this point.

Will be nice to hear fans actually talk about other players. Wolves are in a close 1-1 game, with a lot of the young guys putting up good performances, a new goalie playing pretty well, yet all people can talk about is how bad Musty is and how he ruined their day. Atleast we know Papineau will get great value for him like he always does in trades.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
At this point, I hope for all of your sake that they do trade him. Feel like he's as hated by the fan base as Connor Burgess was at this point.

Will be nice to hear fans actually talk about other players. Wolves are in a close 1-1 game, with a lot of the young guys putting up good performances, a new goalie playing pretty well, yet all people can talk about is how bad Musty is and how he ruined their day. Atleast we know Papineau will get great value for him like he always does in trades.

your comment made me chuckle, broken record last year.

Reactions: WolvesFan

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
congrats on Hudson Chitaroni first goal. I am old enough to have watch his father Terry. Terry Chitaroni one of my favourite Wolf, tough mtf.
Supposedly his brother in Barrie is more skilled than he is. I'm sure RP will try and draft him next season

Reactions: cub

Whoppy52

Mar 6, 2013
Looks like the Wolves have no clue whats going on between the posts.

Finn gets his second start in a row over Chucky
I thought Marshall played ok tonight.

Another good game tonight by the Wolves against a weak Petes team.

OA's were our best players.

Good game from Marshall - want to see more of him.
Bit of a sloppy game..but we'll take the 2 points!

StewieFan76

Mar 23, 2019
One thing I will say is, I’m really loving this coach so far. Rewarding players with extra ice time for playing well because you’re gonna have to earn your ice time is a good thing to see. And just seeing him talking to the players on the bench or after a period, actual communication, actual teaching and instilling values like, play better and play smarter and you’ll play more rather than I’m just gonna play you because you’re the star. Still makes me so sad that if we had this coach last year (a good coach is what I’m saying lol ) With his style and communication and a goalie that was just passable It could’ve been an amazing year.

I mean, there’s a long way to go, there was some sloppy play and some mistakes but still it’s a very young team, but it’s definitely a much different vibe than last year. Dare I say an actual team vibe rather than a bunch of star players try to rack up points For themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad