Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Gary Beech saying Musty at home, trying to defend him.

Musty comes with drama, he should be here playing. I believe he's pushing a trade though.
Let the rumors begin. The coach in SJ was quite critical in his assessment of Musty. It will be a musty watch if he's at practice later this week...

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
At this point, I hope for all of your sake that they do trade him. Feel like he's as hated by the fan base as Connor Burgess was at this point.

Will be nice to hear fans actually talk about other players. Wolves are in a close 1-1 game, with a lot of the young guys putting up good performances, a new goalie playing pretty well, yet all people can talk about is how bad Musty is and how he ruined their day. Atleast we know Papineau will get great value for him like he always does in trades.

• Haha
Reactions: WolvesFan

cub

Apr 11, 2012
At this point, I hope for all of your sake that they do trade him. Feel like he's as hated by the fan base as Connor Burgess was at this point.

Will be nice to hear fans actually talk about other players. Wolves are in a close 1-1 game, with a lot of the young guys putting up good performances, a new goalie playing pretty well, yet all people can talk about is how bad Musty is and how he ruined their day. Atleast we know Papineau will get great value for him like he always does in trades.

your comment made me chuckle, broken record last year.

Reactions: WolvesFan

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
congrats on Hudson Chitaroni first goal. I am old enough to have watch his father Terry. Terry Chitaroni one of my favourite Wolf, tough mtf.
Supposedly his brother in Barrie is more skilled than he is. I'm sure RP will try and draft him next season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad