Former Bruins Disappointing Bottom Six Forwards and Lower Pairing Defensemen

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I'll give you one to watch for this upcoming season: Nkita Zadorov.

So many people here believe he's the one missing element for this team to be successful come playoffs, and they're going to be sorely disappointed. He's a bottom pairing dman and has been his entire career, despite every team he's been on wanting, expecting, and hoping for more. Yet he's always ended up as a third pairing guy. And Boston will be no different.
Too bad there's no thumbs down reaction

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Marty Lapointe...though he did take in and mentor an 18 yr old Bergeron so that makes up for it
Never understood the flak he got- there was no cap, he was a 3rd liner who did everything he could for the club including taking a kid into his home and mentoring him till he became the greatest human being in the history of hockey.

For me it's David "let 'em sleep" Tanabe

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
My hot take is that I really liked Kaspars Daugavins as a fill-in 4th liner at the end of the 2013 season. He had energy, was a likable guy. Far from the worst depth piece this franchise has ever had. But his whole legacy boils down to making one dumb panicky decision in a game that he wasn't supposed to be playing in in a triple overtime the team shouldn't have even let it get to.

He dekes himself stupid instead of tapping it into the net after Seguin set him up out of nowhere and he'll forever be the jackass who may or may not have cost them the cup.

Reactions: Over the volcano

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Even crazier about Irwin is that after he spent all but two games of his Bruins tenure in Providence, he wasn’t relegated to the AHL again until LAST SEASON.
Irwin was awful but for some reason he was a regular for the predsafter leaving Boston.

Gryzlyk is the D winner relative to contract.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Thread is about ex bruins and you're ripping a guy who hasn't even played a regular season game for them yet. Woof
It’s not about ex Bruins. It’s about disappointing bottom pairings and bottom 6 players. Who said they couldn’t be current players? And don’t get mad at me for calling Zadorov what he is and has been. I didn’t pay him that ridiculous amount of money or term.

Demon Eyes

Nov 29, 2014
All I know, is somewhere in western Canada, is a man still trying to get $150 for his 1/1 Zach Senyshyn card.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I had an irrational hatred for Byron Bitz. Still do, not really sure why.

But the 2006-2007 team had so many bad ones. All the Lewis Binkies

Mowers
The Jason York
Wayne Primeau
Jeff Hogan
Brandon Blowschunksski
Ha Bitz dad is friends with my aunt in Saskatoon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad