Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Molnar to the wolves? Would likely come cheap as he’s out in Erie as their 3rd import

Last edited:

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Molnar to the wolves? Would likely come cheap as he’s out in Erie as their 3rd OA

it's been rumoured before, be decent pick up, more depth on offence which is needed.

Congrats in getting out of the HFBoards pen.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
To me, Coaching and style of play will place the Wolfers no lower than 5. Having draft capital and open import spots could push us to 4, but in a tough East that would be a big accomplishment. Don’t underestimate or sleep on the Pack… IMO
For me not surprisingly I think a lot hinges on goaltending again this year. That can’t continue to be a major weakness.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
To me, Coaching and style of play will place the Wolfers no lower than 5. Having draft capital and open import spots could push us to 4, but in a tough East that would be a big accomplishment. Don’t underestimate or sleep on the Pack… IMO
Would you rather they spend assets and finish 4th over trade Musty+McCoy for futures and finish 6th/7th?

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Would you rather they spend assets and finish 4th over trade Musty+McCoy for futures and finish 6th/7th?
Personally for me, knowing you are looking at a deep top 4 in the east it makes more sense to go for futures.

If the rumors are true that Oshawa is getting Barlow there may be a market in Brampton and Brantford looking to boost more. Brampton having Rehkopf and Musty would be scary and as much as they gave up for Rehkopf, they got it back in the Leenders deal so lots of picks there plus they still have an OA spot.

We are looking at a top 4 of Oshawa, Brampton, Brantford and Barrie. With the fact goaltending for us will be a toss up it would take a strong effort to catch even Barrie.

Build for the 2027 Mem cup. We may not host but if done right we can challenge the petes for the east.

Reactions: Generalsupdates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad