Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StewieFan76

Mar 23, 2019
He's either in the line up Friday and you have to make a decision on a young player to send the down. Or someone makes an offer in the next few days.

Could be whoever doesn't get Barlow calls on him.
If someone offers them a good package of picks and players, I would pull the trigger. I mean, they could wait till the deadline but… As long as they get a good return, then you can have those players and build your going forward without Musty hanging over things.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Why would you move him now, would it not make more sense to move him when the window opens to move first round picks. Moving him now you are heading to the lottery.

Reactions: MeafAttack

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Why would you move him now, would it not make more sense to move him when the window opens to move first round picks. Moving him now you are heading to the lottery.
Unless he has said, he does want to play here again.
Also if a team in the same division of whoever gets Barlow, (ie Brantford if Oshawa or Brampton get him) they may decide to make a big pitch for Musty

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
its out there he wants to be traded to erie, but nothing that i would say is a hard fact.
Bye bye. Sell him to the highest bidder. I heard some disgusting things about last year and I’m not a fan. Make him stew until you get what you want if need be. I highly doubt that Barney would put up with his bullshit and I’d want players for him, not just pics. Could be massive for the teams’s development and of course it would be up to Papineau to get it right.

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013
If that’s the case, good riddance.
The coaching staff gave him an A. They won’t do that for a player they are immediately trading. San Jose staff wants him to learn some discipline and break his many bad habits. They are quite happy to send him to this coaching group to accomplish this.

Maybe Musty gets traded to Erie at the deadline, they have the required picks and 08 player but if he thinks this staff is going to be demanding, wait until he meets coach Butler

Reactions: djscooter

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Would love to see a motivated Musty excited to help this team win games. Get Villy and Pharand back in as well and that's a huge jolt up front
Well we’ll see won’t we. Sometimes a coaching difference can make a big difference in cases when the coach won’t accept anything less than the right attitude. If that happens then all the more on Zulich and Papineau for having a coach the players could steamroll last year. Coaching, egos and lack of a team first mentality was as much a factor as goaltending in last season’s nauseating debacle. Evident to anyone who knows anything about the game. The contrast with North Bay was striking.

Last edited:

Wiserbud

Mar 29, 2014
The Sharks coaching staff recognize what we already know, that is, Musty's skills are better than OHL level, but attitude, consistency, and details need to improve. Here's hoping he delivers!

Reactions: I Loveallsports

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
The Sharks coaching staff recognize what we already know, that is, Musty's skills are better than OHL level, but attitude, consistency, and details need to improve. Here's hoping he delivers!
Excellent article. Coach is bang on. Curious to see who this unfolds.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Aha! Seen countless talented would be superstars not make the grade due to attitude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad