Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StewieFan76

Mar 23, 2019
He's either in the line up Friday and you have to make a decision on a young player to send the down. Or someone makes an offer in the next few days.

Could be whoever doesn't get Barlow calls on him.
If someone offers them a good package of picks and players, I would pull the trigger. I mean, they could wait till the deadline but… As long as they get a good return, then you can have those players and build your going forward without Musty hanging over things.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Why would you move him now, would it not make more sense to move him when the window opens to move first round picks. Moving him now you are heading to the lottery.

Reactions: MeafAttack

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Why would you move him now, would it not make more sense to move him when the window opens to move first round picks. Moving him now you are heading to the lottery.
Unless he has said, he does want to play here again.
Also if a team in the same division of whoever gets Barlow, (ie Brantford if Oshawa or Brampton get him) they may decide to make a big pitch for Musty

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
its out there he wants to be traded to erie, but nothing that i would say is a hard fact.
Bye bye. Sell him to the highest bidder. I heard some disgusting things about last year and I’m not a fan. Make him stew until you get what you want if need be. I highly doubt that Barney would put up with his bullshit and I’d want players for him, not just pics. Could be massive for the teams’s development and of course it would be up to Papineau to get it right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad