Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
Does anyone actually feel like this team will win a single round? Losing hope with the current group behind the bench.
It’s only going to get uglier as the other teams continue to improve on their modern systems and we continue to hope and pray on talent. It’s absolutely shocking that they let Ken take this group.

And we’ve all been saying it since day one of the season.

And for god sakes lose those ugly sweaters.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Feels like Konyen got away with one there, thought that would be an easy 5. Ken has lost control of this team, dirtiest I've seen them play in a long time here in the third.

Mackenzie putting delic on the box to serve the anania call. Is he stupid, or actively sabotaging the tea

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Atleast it'll be hard for Sunday to be as bad of a game as this. Wolves keep giving up point in what should be easy games. Going to come back to bite them.

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
Well, 11 of our 36 power play goals this season were scored against Barrie, so we will probably score a couple of PP goals on Sunday and pretend that the team is making progress…

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Paps has brought this team from a contender to a long shot, Ben should have been in our net tonight if our GM would not have tip toed at the trade deadline. Any chance Burgess would buy the team back?

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Had a bad feeling coming into this game. At this point a coaching change likely wouldn't help. But, if a change is to happen it would have to be this coming week. This team has flaws that I feel they can't overcome them. Can't play through diversity, and they quit. Team has no flow. Pp has no flow etc. Beating Barrie on Sunday wouldn't change my stance.

bignickelfan

Jan 9, 2024
Musty throws a blind backhand pass right up the middle that leads to the 2nd goal and he is lining back up for the faceoff at Cener Ice.

There is no accountability, without a coaching change, it wouldn’t surprise me if they are upset in the first round.

Reactions: armchaircoaches

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Posts like these not worthy to respond too. Especially after seeing only

Musty throws a blind backhand pass right up the middle that leads to the 2nd goal and he is lining back up for the faceoff at Cener Ice.

There is no accountability, without a coaching change, it wouldn’t surprise me if they are upset in the first round.
Mark my words Sudbury will not beat NorthBay or the Soo the rest of the year.

Hey don't look now we are third in the conference.

WJ

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010

Missed seeing him lineup for the faceoff. Oh boy

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
When I noticed, I couldn’t believe it. I noticed Dvorsky lining up and then seen Musty and thought to myself….this guy cannot be respected at all!
I just viewed that part of the game. Walton's line cane out to centre ice. Or was he lined up then called off?

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
Y’all remember that 9-2 drubbing of London…. I said that was the worst thing that could happen at the time because it happened after an extensive streak of bad play that was clearly due to the poor coaching. It took all the pressure off and made everything sunny and happy….

Look at London now. Does anybody think this squad is anywhere near the knights right now- that we could beat them in a seven game series?

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Y’all remember that 9-2 drubbing of London…. I said that was the worst thing that could happen at the time because it happened after an extensive streak of bad play that was clearly due to the poor coaching. It took all the pressure off and made everything sunny and happy….

Look at London now. Does anybody think this squad is anywhere near the knights right now- that we could beat them in a seven game series?
Wolves got bigger problems. Poor leadership behind the bench and I mean every single coach.

Poor leadership group ( players)Just because you have a letter doesn't mean you can lead.

I'm sure the upgrades will be re-evaluated by many on this board at some point

At the end of the day this is RP's team and coaching staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad