Sudbury Wolves 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whoppy52

Mar 6, 2013
Will also help having some practices.

Felt like he played alittle with both bottom lines. They mixed them up alittle third was mostly Street - Chirtironi - Coughlan. Didn't see much of Kohan.
Kohan is signed with Cubs and played last night. Why with Wolves tonight??

cub

Apr 11, 2012
How did Finn Marshall look yesterday? Barney seems to like him alot.

Last edited:

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
He look good, first goal seemed weak, second was a odd man rush cross ice one timer.

Think it was him and not Rossi that stopped a flurry of shots and rebounds just getting in front of the puck.

Reactions: Whoppy52 and cub

jrwhopper

May 28, 2015
Marshall looked good. Held his own. If he continues to play like that, Gaulton better hope he can stay healthy this year or he might be the teams #3 again.

Reactions: cub

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
As he should. Playing time should be earned, not given.
Saying this after how the goaltending position has been treated the last two years does have some sense of irony. Broussard, Vondras and Vandenberg all really earned the crease eh.

My main takeaway from this game is shift length is still going to be an issue this year.

Horgan is also not an OHL player, not even close.

Lots of the young guys showing flashes of skill which is nice to see.

Last edited:

jrwhopper

May 28, 2015
Saying this after how the goaltending position has been treated the last two years does have some sense of irony. Broussard, Vondras and Vandenberg all really earned the crease eh.

My main takeaway from this game is shift length is still going to be an issue this year.

I've been just as critical as anyone in this forum about how the goaltenders have been handled over the last two years.

cub

Apr 11, 2012

line changes seem to fine to me. True test will be when Musty is dressed.

Reactions: Wiserbud

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I know it's pre-season but I was surprised by:

A) The OHL Website is updated with pre-season stats, schedule and standings.. again not that they mean anything.
B) Kieron Walton is leading in points this pre-season ... again, not that it means anything.
If Walton can bring it every game like he's been doing in the preseason he'll be one of the elite players in the league. Between his skill and size very few can stop him.

Wolfie

Nov 3, 2023
If Walton can bring it every game like he's been doing in the preseason he'll be one of the elite players in the league. Between his skill and size very few can stop him.
Coughlan has also been looking good putting up points with two rookie line mates. If he can control himself, I think he could have a great year.

sportsovereverything

Apr 7, 2018
Have any other season ticket holders been contacted by the wolves asking to move their seats because there is a single seat beside them? I wasn’t all that interested in relocating as I have had my seats for years and thought it was a bit strange.

wolves truefan

Sep 11, 2023
Have any other season ticket holders been contacted by the wolves asking to move their seats because there is a single seat beside them? I wasn’t all that interested in relocating as I have had my seats for years and thought it was a bit strange.

dont move they tried it with people in my section so they could get some cooperate sponsor

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
When I went to pick up my preseason tickets their system was messed up. The box office computer had someone else in our seats but the Wolves list had us in the seats we have had for 4 years. They said they will have it fixed by the next game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad