GDT: Subprime auto loans @ AOL, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Just saw the Oshie PP thing again. It was even worse than first glance.

In addition to the x-check there was also a slash that went unnoticed. And later when Oshie went to pick up his stick Staal jammed his own stick blade in the way, just missing Oshie's hands and eventually getting his stick between Oshie's legs, which is when Oshie barely tapped and was called.

Horrid officiating.
Yes that should have been a penalty right there .. tried to prevent him from picking up his stick..what a joke that sequence was.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I mean there isn’t really another area of the ice that the refs would be looking at during that PP setup. There was an ongoing battle there, I don’t know what they were looking at…

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Imagine if Ovi ends up one goal short of Gretzkys record. We can blame it all on this ref then. Just kidding but god damn that was one of the more blatant missed calls i've ever seen

Reactions: Capitals40

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
jesus christ, mojo is so bad now

Not even counting whatever that falling down thing was, I think I saw him pokecheck the puck away from Sheary on the boards for no reason, which led to another rush the other way.

Reactions: Misery74

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
hey look at that, when they call the initial foul you don't get dinged for retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad