GDT: Subprime auto loans @ AOL, 7:07pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
on the Aho goal why is Johansson pivoting to skate backwards there, just skate with him! Pretty strong net front move by Aho though, he's pretty good at embarrassing guys

Yeah. People say this sometimes but that's like junior level hockey right there. There is zero reason to pivot there, even theoretically

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Johansson was abused there. Don’t understand why he backskated there. Was unnecessary.

Goal aside Wilson can be traded for all I care if we csn get more skill. Had absolutely no awareness of his surroundings there. Combine that with his penchant for giveaways and I’m not really sure that we can’t do better.

OV, aside from when his shot working, is pretty bad out there. Really wish he would add other elements to his game like a lot of aging guys have

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Johansson was abused there. Don’t understand why he backskated there. Was unnecessary.

Goal aside Wilson can be traded for all I care if we csn get more skill. Had absolutely no awareness of his surroundings there. Combine that with his penchant for giveaways and I’m not really sure that we can’t do better.

OV, aside from when his shot working, is pretty bad out there. Really wish he would add other elements to his game like a lot of aging guys have. The turret only game I don’t think will fly in the playoffs.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

OV, aside from when his shot working, is pretty bad out there. Really wish he would add other elements to his game like a lot of aging guys have
Last time that happened Ovie turned into a 25g scorer. No thanks.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Don't worry, we've been on a win streak lately against shit teams tho. Lets hang our hats on that rofl.

YippieKaey

Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Wow. I've never seen passing this bad. It wouldn't surprise if the Caps have more giveaways than shots this game. Are they sick or something? High maybe? Like zero concentration and noone can make or receive a simple pass. It's surprisingly bad....

YippieKaey

Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
This is like watching a veterans team play the 2022 Carolina Hurricanes. Hard to believe this is the same team that beat the Canes like a week ago

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Can we experiment now and just split up this Ovi-Kuznetsov-Wilson line for good? I don't think they've been good since the start of the year.

Let me see some Ovechkin-McMichael-Mantha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad