Post-Game Talk: Storm the Weather

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Everyone on my side of the family has been a phenomenal sleeper.

Terrible eaters, but thats a different story.
They won't starve themselves, that's nothing to sweat. The big one is pooping in the tub. If you got one of those its apparently like clockwork.

Nose frida is God tier. Get one. Don't bother with the Windy, inconsolable screaming just happens sometimes and its never gas.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
The Devils board is in shambles. They can't even bitch about being PP merchants. Losers.

And Laffy scoring big goals

1715310263389.gif

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
So ridiculously ballsy for this team to blow that lead and just come out and win it in under two minutes.

It starts with the leadership.

When Chris talks about habits, I f***ing believe him. The guy is a total pro.

Shoutout to Trouba too. Annoys the shit out of me as a player, but by all accounts, loved in the room.

And Quick, who has added a ton of Cup experience and been vocal in this run.

Goodrow has raised his game.

Great leaders on this team.
And trocheck said it was bread that stood up in the room before Ot.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
They won't starve themselves, that's nothing to sweat. The big one is pooping in the tub. If you got one of those its apparently like clockwork.

The only thing that worries is is that her brother has basically had 2 trick babies in a row. Their youngest (who is 5 months right now) is the easiest baby of all time. They flew out from Chicago to CT last weekend and I was just in awe with how much he slept and how easy it was to feed.

Her older sister? Had a f***ing nightmare (shes a f***ing saint now.) Kind of feels like we're due for that. I'll take one who is great at one or the other.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

Nose frida is God tier. Get one. Don't bother with the Windy, inconsolable screaming just happens sometimes and its never gas.
Nose frida is absolutely god tier. As is the Baby Brezza. Kuerig for baby formula. Stumble out of bed at 2 am. press a button and viola, instant bottle for the baby at perfect temp. go back to sleep.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Lavy demoting Trouba to the 3rd pair and keeping Miller-Schneider is legitimately a season saving decision in my eyes.

What other coaches are making that move at that point in the season, to their captain who only lost his spot because he got hurt? Not many.
Trouba played 24 minutes. Schneider played 16. Was Trouba demoted?

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah and everyone knows this, too, which makes the fact that Canes keep doing it pretty bad strategy in my eyes. The volume strategy works in the regular season and it can even work in the playoffs depending who you're going up against. But an elite guy like Igor WANTS volume, he wants 15 shots in the first period, he wants you shooting from all angles. His D men know it and they do a good job in front.

I've been a goalie my whole life, back when I was good and it mattered, nothing was better than a few unscreened shots early on. Very often you'd find guys taking shots off the rush from the tops of the circles, players tend to rush things early in games because everyone is trying to get a feel for it. But when you throw a handful of pucks at me that don't really have a chance of going in, I'm applauding you and asking for more. I'm getting into the game, I'm establishing my angles, I'm confident in my movements and I'm feeling the puck and getting a nice jump on my tracking.

Rod has no answers. Great motivator, bad tactician. Called out his top guys in the post game. Save it for Matthews when he’s in Toronto next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad