Proposal: Stl nyr

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Hitch's system wasn't exactly Shattenkirk friendly. So we shall see how he excels with the Yeo system if that is allowed to happen. That will increase the asking price. :popcorn: Fill the stands -- rental or trade deadline is fine.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hitch's system wasn't exactly Shattenkirk friendly. So we shall see how he excels with the Yeo system if that is allowed to happen. That will increase the asking price. :popcorn: Fill the stands -- rental or trade deadline is fine.

What if I told you that Hitch was still the coach?

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011

So giving Shattenkirk all of the prime power play time and offensive zone starts wasn't friendly?

If you're looking for another season where Shattenkirk over-performs, then I guess I should expect Steen's shooting percentage to hit 25% again.

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
What a lot of people are failing to realize is that Shattenkirk's 4 teams or so were a list of teams he would sign an extension with if he was traded to them. If he goes to the UFA market, he'll have a LOT more teams coming to him with way more money.

A UFA Shatty will be much harder to obtain and way overpriced. If Paul Stastny could get 7 million a couple years ago, Shattenkirk could easily get high 7's or even 8 on the UFA market.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

This post makes no sense to me. Can you explain in what way you felt that system wasn't friendly to Shattenkirk? The only example I can think of was the brief time when he was tried on the left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad