Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] James Neal signs with the Blues (1 year, $750k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
God bless him. Blues fans will curse him by Thanksgiving.
I keep seeing people say that, but if he does stink on ice, his contract is completely burnable in Springfield. Its not like he has a multiyear deal for millions of dollars. But if he fills in a need and does well, it will be a bargain. Low risk contract. If one of the kids takes his ice time because they are playing better, great for the Blues and Neal can watch from the press box.

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
God bless him. Blues fans will curse him by Thanksgiving.
Who cares? The Blues are very deep at forward. If he can't keep up, he'll be a healthy scratch player or even placed on waivers to make room for someone else. He's playing for league minimum. I don't see how he can possibly be a disappointment, when most Blues fans have no real expectations from him. I'm a lot more excited about whether Neighbors can stick for a 10th game. If he does, Neal has one less chance to get into the Top 9.

I expect him to be a guy that rotates in and out of the line-up, playing bottom 6 when there's room or someone needs a break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad