GDT: Stars @ Avs, 2024-25 Preseason game 1, 7:00pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Well, since I was forced to watch that game, here goes…

- Foudy…what a disappointing performance. Looked soft and uninterested all night long.
- Olausson had real flashes but for a guy who has a great shot, can’t hit the damn net.
- Kovy looked like he was focusing on playing smart defense given the line they put him on. Real chance that could be a 4th line. He drew a penalty and thought they called it on him so Tynan had to come rescue him. Think he got one shift in the final 10 minutes because of penalty fest.
- Ritchie didn’t do much at ES through two but definitely perked up in the 3rd. He was a real weapon on the PP too.
- Liked Behrens
- Brannstrom was all over the place, not in a good way
- my god Middleton sucks
- AHL guys were very good but simply not going to get fooled by them. Can’t imagine a universe where Bednar plays 4’2” Matthew Phillips
Brannstrom and Kyington probably cannot be a pairing. Kylington was softer than I hoped on the puck but made a tremedous pass for a breakaway chance.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I wonder if ESPN+ didn't have the rights to broadcast this game? That's why they cut the feed?

Not sure if this was a comprehensive list of their pre-season schedule, but ESPN didn't have this game listed in their press release.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad