GDT: Stanley Cup playoffs game 2 Jets @ Vegas 9pm Sportsnet Jets up 1-0 in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Haha this is the best I could get out of StarryAI

1 - Put Winnipeg Jets forward number 71 Axel Jonss.png

Attachments

• 3 - Put Winnipeg Jets forward number 71 Axel Jonss.png
    3 - Put Winnipeg Jets forward number 71 Axel Jonss.png
    246.3 KB · Views: 2

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I wonder if Vegas goes with Brossoit again.
It's weird, the ESPN crew was talking about how well he played in the first period but I thought he was extremely lucky and the Jets could have been up 3.

I think they're in a really difficult spot: they either go back to him, play quick hoping he'll rediscover his playoff mojo despite not playing much and being kind of dogshit, or go with one of the 2 guys with no playoff experience.

You'd think a team that's 20MM over the cap would have figured out their goaltending

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
I've heard that the Golden Knights have resorted to taking the pedals off the exercise bikes, in the Jets dressing room. Vegas was pulling this petty crap back in 2018, when the Jets tried to practice at T-Mobile arena.

Such a pathetic franchise. Why doesn't the NHL step in, and threaten to fine them.

This is why I have respect for the Predators. Playing the Top Gun theme, after a heartbreaking Game 7 defeat was awesome.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I've heard that the Golden Knights have resorted to taking the pedals off the exercise bikes, in the Jets dressing room. Vegas was pulling this petty crap back in 2018, when the Jets tried to practice at T-Mobile arena.

Such a pathetic franchise. Why doesn't the NHL step in, and threaten to fine them.

This is why I have respect for the Predators. Playing the Top Gun theme, after a heartbreaking Game 7 defeat was awesome.

That is cool , never realized Nashville did that. You could guarantee if Winnipeg was doing that to Vegas they definitely would get fined.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
That rumour was disproven. Apparently one bike had a broken pedal but the rest were fine. “Nothing to see here!” Let focus on the game itself. They seem to be behaving this playoffs in Sin City so far.
Wasn't disproven afaik, just that the problem was fixed before a different reporter went to check on it later on.

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
Great news! (Of a personal nature, skip this if you find me boring.)

My date for tonight, the Tall Man With the Very Brown Eyes, came into the carrels seeking me out. I assumed it was to confirm plans for our date but he looked a little distressed. It seems he'd found out just this morning that the Jets are playing tonight. (Okay, some of the stories you hear about the Ivory Tower are true.)

Brown Eyes asked if I would like to move the movie to another night and I fought down the urge to yell wow, would I ever and just said that would be nice. So, we're now on for Tuesday and I'm going to watch the game! Hooray! Only this time without as much vodka.

Last weekend, everyone was hoping that we could win just one game in Vegas. Win one on the road and we'd be coming home with the upper hand. Steal a game in Vegas and we're in charge of the series. Mission accomplished!

But taking both games would be so much sweeter. Coming back to a whiteout, both inside and out, with two wins would be amazing and yet not impossible. If the Jets can repeat the same smooth flow with lots of shots on the Knights' average goaltenders while also doing that terrific defensive shutdown and cleaning up the rebounds, I can see us winning this one. Coming home 2-0!

But if we do lose this game, I'm going back to read the earlier posts about how great it would be to win one game in Las Vegas and recapture that excitement.

Go Jets Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad