Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Naw, it might have been a tad mean spirited, but there is place in sports for smack talk.

Zero class, is Sean Avery talking about his ex-girlfriend the way he did.
it's more than one comment. It's the jumping around thing in the Boston series, making fun of Bouchard's eyes, and now this. When did winning become not enough?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
it's more than one comment. It's the jumping around thing in the Boston series, making fun of Bouchard's eyes, and now this. When did winning become not enough?
I'll still take it. The NHL needs personalities and he's got a large one. It could be that his purpose in the league is to be a villain for you? He'll give you something to root against when rooting for the Avalanche isn't enough.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
He's a rat, it's what he does. You want class, look at guys like Landeskog (but he proved he's not above smack talk either as demonstrated by his "Go back on waivers!" jab at Clayton Stoner a few seasons ago).

I personally don't mind it, it makes sports more fun when there's guys like this.

And...really? WTF do you care about someone showing up Boston!? :laugh: They literally have the KING of all rats as their captain, they simply got their own game shoved in their faces. I absolutely loved that.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_6178.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad