Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
This is going at least 6. Just give McDavid the Conn Smythe even if they lose. No one on Florida deserves it more even if they don’t blow this

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Considering what the Oilers have done in the regular season (out of the playoff picture at Thanksgiving and then winning the division), if the Oilers win the cup after trailing 0-3 it's going to be one of the most impressive "us against the world" season in history.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
It might be time for this board to admit Edmonton is good.
They are underrated for sure, people legitimately were trying to say that this series proved the East was way better than the West even though Edmonton is clearly the best team Florida has played if you actually watch the games and don’t base it all on that 3-0 start.

I feel very similar about Edmonton vs Avs during their cup win, most people think Edmonton was weak but they were comparable to Tampa Bay to me in caliber that year. Avs just got all the breaks which led to a sweep but it easily could have gone 6. St Louis was the exact opposite to me where they were very lucky to see a 6th game

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
They are underrated for sure, people legitimately were trying to say that this series proved the East was way better than the West even though Edmonton is clearly the best team Florida has played if you actually watch the games and don’t base it all on that 3-0 start.

I feel very similar about Edmonton vs Avs during their cup win, most people think Edmonton was weak but they were comparable to Tampa Bay to me in caliber that year. Avs just got all the breaks which led to a sweep but it easily could have gone 6. St Louis was the exact opposite to me where they were very lucky to see a 6th game
Oh I think Florida is significantly better than Edmonton and the Rags were the best team they played. That doesn’t mean Edmonton isn’t good or the best team in the West.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
When you have Nurse and Bouchard on D, Florida will always have a chance

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
I liked Rodrigues when he was here, mostly becaused it seemed like he always gave 100%. Too bad Bednar couldn't transplant his compete level into Mikko.

Reactions: Vk1ing

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Oh I think Florida is significantly better than Edmonton and the Rags were the best team they played. That doesn’t mean Edmonton isn’t good or the best team in the West.
Disagree on Rangers, Shesterkin is great but a 37 xGF% for the Rags against Florida is rough at best. It looked like a Florida power play the entire game for those who watched

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Disagree on Rangers, Shesterkin is great but a 37 xGF% for the Rags against Florida is rough at best. It looked like a Florida power play the entire game for those who watched
Goalies are a part of the team and Rangers pushed Florida the hardest. Not that they were that close, but best so far. Edmonton pushes to 7 I’ll be convinced.

Florida is really just a level above every other team. Been clear for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad