Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

BigCKU

Aug 16, 2020
Hmmm here they listen to Deboer and call a double minor penalty they didn’t even see on the ice. Against us it’s a blatant high stick that they see draw blood and it’s just a regular 2-minute minor.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Wtf does Dustin Schwartz even do lol

He's great in the room. Really pumps up the guys confidence when they hit the showers.

schwartz-big.gif

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Said it before and I'll say it again. Dallas doesn't belong on the ice with Edmonton. Canucks Oilers was the real cup final.

Dallas got pushed to 7 by an injured disjointed Vegas then faced an unmotivated Avs team who didn't care about (and is unable to) playing defense or winning.

This is the first real contender Dallas is facing. And they're gonna get blown out.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Said it before and I'll say it again. Dallas doesn't belong on the ice with Edmonton. Canucks Oilers was the real cup final.

Dallas got pushed to 7 by an injured disjointed Vegas then faced an unmotivated Avs team who didn't care about (and is unable to) playing defense or winning.

This is the first real contender Dallas is facing. And they're gonna get blown out.
I don’t agree with this. I think Co wore Dallas down a ton. Tanev, Seguin and Duchene are looking winded constantly. I think the Avs got a few licks in too. Edmonton has had LA and Vancouver.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I don’t agree with this. I think Co wore Dallas down a ton. Tanev, Seguin and Duchene are looking winded constantly. I think the Avs got a few licks in too. Edmonton has had LA and Vancouver.

They got beat up a bit in the Avs series with some of the Avs physicality. Multiple guys are probably playing through injuries now.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad