Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
It seems fairly likely we stsrt either Monday or Wednesday. Supposedly the Canucks will actually start Tuesday so we likely end up on the other day where possible so they can alternate them. Our series will have to schedule around the Nuggets but might have to schedule around the Mavs as well
If Dallas wins tonight, they'll start Sunday. They already have the arena and that time blocked for a potential Game 7.

If they go to a Game 7 on Sunday, then it will depend on who wins. Nuggets are playing in Denver tomorrow and Monday, so you'd think Tuesday in Denver. IDK what the arena in Dallas's availability is after Sunday.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Vancouver is a bottom tier playoff team who had the fortune to play a team who should have good lottery odds. Edmonton has a cakewalk to the semi finals where they'll meet their first real opponent.

This is where McDavid writes his legacy and cements himself as the 3rd best player in the history of all of hockey.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
There were people launching fireworks the moment the final horn went off in the Vancouver game. It's funny because a Round 1 win doesn't feel like much anymore.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I love big Z but if Vancouver gives him a longterm deal, I’m gonna laugh my ass off

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Both goalies are like

9jxAs2.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad