Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Real shame this series didn’t happen when all the Albertans working on TMX were here. I wanted to see street battles between sudden bandwagon Canuck fans and Oilers fans

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Why not both?!?!
IMG_4620.jpg

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If only you could use this power to help the Avs
I have many times during regular season. Whenever it looked like the opposition goalie was gonna shutout the Avs, who do you think has been responsible for the Avs scoring a goal? Yup, yours truly by simply saying their goalie was getting a shutout. I’m sure someone here can confirm that.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Interesting.

Means if Dallas wins, we could be seeing a similar start.

I always thought it was pretty shitty that teams don’t get the full time as if a series went 7 games.
It seems fairly likely we stsrt either Monday or Wednesday. Supposedly the Canucks will actually start Tuesday so we likely end up on the other day where possible so they can alternate them. Our series will have to schedule around the Nuggets but might have to schedule around the Mavs as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad