Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Yeah he and Johnston are going to be problems here soon.
I was going to make a joke about problems for Dallas staying under the salary cap, but they have plenty of money coming off the books in 2025 just in time for those first RFA contracts for Stankoven, Johnston, and might as well throw Bourque in that group.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I was going to make a joke about problems for Dallas staying under the salary cap, but they have plenty of money coming off the books in 2025 just in time for those first RFA contracts for Stankoven, Johnston, and might as well throw Bourque in that group.
And they’ll just continue to dominate the draft.

Reactions: Nihiliste

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Giving out minors for illegal checks to the head just doesn’t sit right with me if they want to get head shots and concussions out of the game

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I don’t know who we match better against but I just want Vegas gone. F***k mark stone, and not even for the ltir, he’s just a turd…

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If we get passed the 2nd round beating Dallas or Vegas, no way we can lose to Oilers. That team still doesn’t have much depth. McDavid, Draisaitl and Hyman are it, and maybe RNH and we usually do a good job at slowing down McDavid and Draisaitl. 2nd round is gonna be the toughest as far as western conference goes

Reactions: AvsFan29

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
If we get passed the 2nd round beating Dallas or Vegas, no way we can lose to Oilers. That team still doesn’t have much depth. McDavid, Draisaitl and Hyman are it, and maybe RNH and we usually do a good job at slowing down McDavid and Draisaitl. 2nd round is gonna be the toughest as far as western conference goes
I wouldn’t go that far… when the oil are on they play great. I’d be nervous as hell playing them, I just can’t stand the thought of them eliminating us.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wouldn’t go that far… when the oil are on they play great. I’d be nervous as hell playing them, I just can’t stand the thought of them eliminating us.
They don’t have bottom 6 depth though. Their top 6 is good but like I mentioned, Avs are one of the few teams that can slow down McDavid and we have more depth up front and on D

Reactions: AvsFan29

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad