Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Nov 20, 2013
Sweden
Watching the Bruins-Leafs game. Sportsnet (only sportsnet and all NHL games they broadcast) has an annoying ringing sound in the background, it is one of those sounds that once you hear it, you can not unhear it. I googled it and there are others that have noticed:

Reactions: GeoRox89

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Also, random thought. Does it seem to anyone else that Wotherspoon's name resulted from a typo on his birth certificate ("o" instead of "i") and his family just decided to roll with it?

Reactions: Jazzguitar

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Also, random thought. Does it seem to anyone else that Wotherspoon's name resulted from a typo on his birth certificate ("o" instead of "i") and his family just decided to roll with it?
Lol great thought it looks weird every time I see it

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Watching the Bruins-Leafs game. Sportsnet (only sportsnet and all NHL games they broadcast) has an annoying ringing sound in the background, it is one of those sounds that once you hear it, you can not unhear it. I googled it and there are others that have noticed:

Pretty sure that's the warning alarm for HF Boards servers being about to go down.

Last edited:

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

I have noticed this before on sportsnet games and had to mute it to make sure there isn’t an alarm going off more than once

Reactions: Rosy Cheeks

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I’m torn, I want leafs to win tonight but I HATE kypreos so damn much.

He hasn’t played for them in 27 years.

Pasta has really been neutered in this series.

He just glides into the zone with the puck and gets rubbed out along the boards.

Honestly, he looks like prime Jost in an Avs jersey. Zero offense.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
They said on the US broadcast is that rumor is that he injured himself trying to make a save in the last seconds of Game 6, perhaps even on that meaningless goal with 0.1 seconds left.
Wasn't there one of his teammates that fell on him towards the end of the game? Or was it in the VAN game.?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad