Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Posting the rules is pointless. They've gone on to ignore even more blatant trippings in this period. The complaints are about the refs choosing that trip in this situation over any of the others. They consistency issues with NHL officiating is appalling.
If they start calling all the penalties Florida is cooked

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Posting the rules is pointless. They've gone on to ignore even more blatant trippings in this period. The complaints are about the refs choosing that trip in this situation over any of the others. They consistency issues with NHL officiating is appalling.
The ref simply thought it was intentional and was going to result in a scoring chance. Thats why it was called.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
That was some BS officiating, refs (league) leaning hard for the oil. Can't have the oil lose after gifting them McDavid in the draft.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
That was some BS officiating, refs (league) leaning hard for the oil. Can't have the oil lose after gifting them McDavid in the draft.
I'm not seeing that in this game. They've let the Panthers get away with a couple of trips already. It's just horrible, inconsistent reffing, that I hate.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Ekblad is eating McDavid alive tonight.

Close gap control, not biting, let him spin and juke before a simple poke check to break up the play. Over and over, every shift.
Classic gamesmanship by an all time great. McDavid is giving up nothing to the Panthers when he's on the ice and is lulling them to sleep.

By the time Ekblad realizes what he's doing isn't working on McDavid in the third it's going to be 5 to 2 Oilers.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I'm not seeing that in this game. They've let the Panthers get away with a couple of trips already. It's just horrible, inconsistent reffing, that I hate.
One of the Cats, might have been Reinhart, got tackled with an arm around his neck and there was no call. That's what I'm seeing. And the BS call against Keith's kid was BS.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
On the one hand, give me the first game 7 OT in my lifetime. On the other, I have to be up way too early tomorrow so hope the Panthers end it in regulation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad