Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
One thing about Dallas losing(if they do get knocked out) they’ll be more hungrier next year if the Avs have to go through them again

Reactions: The Shermanator

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
At the time the Hyman deal looked questionable but it continues paying off in a big way.

Same with the Bouchard pick. Probably top 5 in a redraft.

Reactions: dahrougem2

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
So where will Duchene go next year to try winning the cup? Vegas?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
At the time the Hyman deal looked questionable but it continues paying off in a big way.

Same with the Bouchard pick. Probably top 5 in a redraft.
If you're doing a re-draft you probably have three defensemen going 1/2/3 in Hughes, Dahlin, and Bouchard before Tkachuk is taken at 4th.

Oettinger rocking that sick .333 save percentage. Wonder where that was against us.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Like I told you lot multiple times this season, the Florida Panthers are clearly the best team in hockey.

Rags probably should have done better, especially their star forwards, but it's hard to score goals when you can barely get the puck out of your zone due to how strong Florida's forecheque game is. It also shows that depth is becoming more important than anything else to win the Stanley Cup. The last two winners in Vegas and Colorado, the best depth team won and there is a chance that Florida will be the third in a row if they win it because they should be the favourites of the remaining three teams.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Evan Bouchard has had an incredible playoffs/Season. Best dman in the playoffs by alot.
He's still trash in the defensive zone, but Knoblauch and Coffey have done wonders for his game as Foote has done for Zadorov. I still prefer Dobson overall though.

Pretty bitter in here. Oilers stars players are showing up. The Avs star player didn't. Get over it.
Avs star players had so much mileage on them even before the playoffs started. Oilers super lucky not facing any injury bugs this year.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Like I said. Blessing in disguise. The Oilers would have demolished the Avs especially with Cocaine cowboy getting suspended. I couldnt stomach losing to the Avs. This is better. Let Florida take care of them.

Reactions: dahrougem2

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs losing Val is equivalent if Oilers lost Highman. Does anyone know if Highman likes coke and hookers? With name like that I’d assume he does

• Haha
Reactions: The Moops

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Avs losing Val is equivalent if Oilers lost Highman. Does anyone know if Highman likes coke and hookers? With name like that I’d assume he does
I actually think its closer to the Oilers losing Draisaitl. Thats how valuable Nuke is to this team. The record speaks for itself.

Nobody on either team wants it more than McDavid right now.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Barkov vs McDavid is going to be an insane head to head. JT Miller made McDavid look human. The Stars centres and Kopi/Danault did not. Barkov is absolutely good enough to make him look human but whether or not he’ll accomplish will be interesting to see

Reactions: the_fan

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Barkov vs McDavid is going to be an insane head to head. JT Miller made McDavid look human. The Stars centres and Kopi/Danault did not. Barkov is absolutely good enough to make him look human but whether or not he’ll accomplish will be interesting to see
McDavid vs Forsling is the match up im most curious about. Cant Gustav limit Connie? if not Oilers win the cup

Reactions: Chiarelli

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I actually think its closer to the Oilers losing Draisaitl. Thats how valuable Nuke is to this team. The record speaks for itself.

Nobody on either team wants it more than McDavid right now.
Draisaitl has been quiet in this series

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
McDavid vs Forsling is the match up im most curious about. Cant Gustav limit Connie? if not Oilers win the cup
That too. Really seemed like in the Vancouver series it was Miller making the difference and not the D. If Barkov can take away McDavid’s time and space it’s going to go a long way for Florida. Florida also plays a more physical forechecking style similar to Vancouver and Vegas last year that has given the Oilers fits at times

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad