Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I didn't know K'Andre Miller was this bad...

zsUv3Y2.png

7Reb0RL.png

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
How many time do I have to say it….stay away from the presidents trophy

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
This Panthers team is so fun to watch. Please finish the job against the western Champ. 2019 is now the last time a team from outside of Florida represented the east in the Final

Reactions: The Moops

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Florida looks really good, they have to be the favourites for whoever they play in the finals.

Noticed today that of the 5 NHL cities with the lowest tax (Florida, Tampa, Dallas, Nashville, and Vegas), they accompany 6 of the last 8 cup finalists and could make that 8 of 10 if Dallas beats Edmonton. People hate the tax excuse but that’s a pretty significant run for the most advantaged states

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Remember when Bobrovsky was convinced Panarin was going to join him in Florida but got spurned by him for NYR?

Tonight must be interesting
You made me realize that Dallas, NYR and FLA are 3 of the most sought after markets for players. Easily 3 of the top 5 and all 3 benefited from it to build their teams, especially NYR and FLA.

Then you have Edmonton at the opposite end, who managed to draft the best player in the league and are in danger of losing him to a more attractive market.

Edit: Dallas, FLA, Tampa, Vegas and NY are the 5 most attractive markets in the league. 2 of them just recently won the cup and the other 3 are currently in the conference finals. Hmm.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Florida really does have a 2022 Avs feel about them this year, like absolutely nothing is going to be able to stop them from going all the way. Last year they went on a Cinderella run, this year they came in as one of the favorites and are on a mission.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad