GDT: Stanley Cup Final Game 7: Edmonton Oilers at Florida Panthers 8pm ET (Puck Drop 8:20pm ET)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I don't know why I bother watching hockey. The teams I root for never f***ing win. It's always the terrible markets with no fans that win it's f***ing killing me. f*** this
Florida & Edmonton averaged nearly the same attendance in the regular season.

By no means am I suggesting Florida has the same fanbase as the oilers but this isn't exactly a Arizona situation.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I was just about to crap all over sportsnet for making Evan Rodrigues miss the on ice team pic and they said right after his interview was taped before and he didn't miss it.

Reactions: Gustave

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Holland deserves a lot of blame for that loss. The issues were know for a while.

Reactions: jrom

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I don't know why I bother watching hockey. The teams I root for never f***ing win. It's always the terrible markets with no fans that win it's f***ing killing me. f*** this

You can always let me know who you are cheering for before each game.

Reactions: knuck

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
You love to see it. Didn’t want a team that blatantly tanked for ten straight years to be rewarded.
Call me petty, but I've hated McDavid ever since he chased down and head hunted Kotkaniemi in a game a few years ago. I'm glad that sore loser didn't get the cup this year lol.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
You’re not sure that Edm tanked for McJesus??

I’m pretty sure that the last game between Buffalo and Edmonton that season confirms it.
Yeah they always iced ultra competitive teams when picking Top 10 eleven times from 2007-2019 :laugh:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
What is your point lmao? Florida has no lesson to give to anyone about tanking.
You brought up Florida. I don’t know why. I’m talking about the Oilers. I get you’re upset because I don’t agree about the same draft eligible players as you, but tone it down, I don’t need you seeking out all of my posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad