GDT: Stanley Cup Final Game 7: Edmonton Oilers at Florida Panthers 8pm ET (Puck Drop 8:20pm ET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Half the fans in the stadium wondering what that big silver thingy is. They were expecting the Stanley Cup to look like this. :sarcasm:

21WA3AhGZqL.jpg

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Only the owners of the team should care about that.

And then they lose. And don't return the next year. He is like a cup tease. That doesn't sound good, but I am saying it anyway. Corey Perry is a cup teaser.

While I get it, habs young players got experience they had no business having. In some cases, great outcome for some teams. For others? It sucks.

Perry obviously isn't a curse. Its just a fluke.

Reactions: DavePeak

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Players gonna take a pay cut to resign after all the good feels and try to win again.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
i will be honest, Florida was thought of as the perfectly built playoff team, its actually quite crazy that a team built with so many flaws like Edmonton nearly stole this

If Holland did more than Henrique at the deadline.....

Just another missed opportunity

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
While I get it, habs young players got experience they had no business having. In some cases, great outcome for some teams. For others? It sucks.

Yes it is good for a young team to go as far as possble. Especially for the Habs since it will be years before they see the playoffs again. It doesn't do much for the Oilers. They are a veteran team and have gone a long ways in the playoffs before.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007

So naive. There isn't enough garlic and olive oil to set that man free.

A really tough loss for the Oilers, but they had a hell of a run.

Can they get back here next year?

Idk. I guess we'll see what happens in off-season.

I don't see them repeating this next year. Who knows though.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
So naive. There isn't enough garlic and olive oil to set that man free.

I don't see them repeating this next year. Who knows though.

I didn't see them reaching finals this year and they did. Who knows. McDavid is such a powerhouse that anything is possible. He will eventually see a finals again.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Elliotte has the same hairstylist as Gally. Trying the impossible to hide that big bald spot.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
i will be honest, Florida was thought of as the perfectly built playoff team, its actually quite crazy that a team built with so many flaws like Edmonton nearly stole this

If Holland did more than Henrique at the deadline.....

Just another missed opportunity
Want to replicate it, start by getting a Barkov caliber C.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Is this the first year a team as won the cup with a player on it with a 10 million dollar cap hit? Florida as 2 in Bob and Barkov.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's too bad the game came down to Kulak giving Reinhart acres of uncontested space while Florida as a team gave Edmonton none.
Should Skinner have saved it maybe but the point is that shot should never have happened in the first place not like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad